Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kid's Wall Canvases

Lately I've been feeling a little "crafty"...call it spring fever if you will (it's been a pretty cold winter). I painted the kids' playroom in December 2009. I bought some canvases and I was going to do something with them for the walls...question was - what to do with them???
Well, after a year of thinking and contemplating the vision finally came. So, one day I started painting them - one blue, one green, one pink, and one purple.
Oh yes, and my sweet daughter wanted to help, so how could I say 'no'...we had our little thing going.
After painting them I then printed out the letter of our first initials on cardstock, traced them on each one, painted them, and then the fun part...the hand prints - even my husband played along...
And my sweet husband then hung them on the wall. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment