Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ever wonder what $354.00 will get you at Wal-Mart?

A heck of a lot of groceries, two birthday presents, make-up, toiletries...need I go on?




I guess you know you don't have much food when your daughter asks you for peanut butter with her apples and you don't have it...I mean who doesn't have peanut butter??? Needless to say we were pretty much out of food, but we are all stocked up now. Next thing is to make a menu for the next few weeks, because we now have enough food that should get us there.
I'm not quite sure how to add a calendar yet, but here's a few things to look out for, and hopefully I'll get recipes (and pictures) posted as well.

Tangy Porkchops
Chili Salsa Beef
Beef Stroganoff
King Ranch Chicken
Parmesan Crusted Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment