Monday, March 28, 2011

Monkey Party

When our son turned 1, I thought it was very fitting to throw him a Monkey Party, because he is our little
monkey. I had my mom make him a shirt with a monkey...so cute.


The colors I chose were yellow, brown, and white. We had yellow and white balloons, plate, napkins, etc. I also decorated with yellow and brown streamers.

For food, I had the party in the morning (before nap) so we had banana muffins, blueberry muffins, vanilla wafers, mustard dip with cream cheese, chocolate covered pretzels with yellow sprinkles, pineapple, kids' trail mix (Honeycomb cereal, marshmallows, chocolate chips, and raisins), and baby quiche.



The cake I ordered from Target. It was a yellow cake with white icing. I took in a picture of a monkey I found online and they scanned it on the front. It turned out super cute.



Our son LOVED his cake. He definitely knew how to get it all over himself! It was so cute!
















Everyone seemed to have a great time. There were no "games" played. The children ranged in ages from 1-3 so they all just played with our toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment