Monday, January 30, 2012

Boy, what a week!

 

I’ve been meaning to write for the last week, but have just been c.r.a.z.y.

I’ve pretty much finished the laundry room but can’t reveal it until I get a couple of more things finished. I will tell you I absolutely l-o-v-e it!!! It’s exactly what I want and pictured in my head…so excited about it.

I was pretty busy last week getting ready for Dallas’ birthday brunch. I was pretty proud of myself  by keeping it “small”. It was on a much smaller scale than I normally do, but I still had a lot of fun getting ready for it. Man, I do love a good party even if it is “small”. I really cannot believe my baby girl is 6! It seems she was just born. It’s crazy…time sure is flying by, but then again that’s what they always say happens.

January 2012 036

Dallas started her track out last week, so she’s been home with me. I love having her home when she’s tracked out. We have had some fun. We went shopping one morning, and let me tell you she is one good shopper. She also helped a lot with her party. I had her do several things on the decorations and party favor bags. I love this age. She is so much fun.

Among all of these things going on, I seemed to have caught the cold Dallas had a couple of weeks ago. I had this same cold about a month ago. And it seems that every time I get a cold it moves into my chest and I get this terrible cough. When I had this the last time it lasted about 14 days. The cough finally went away but with this crazy weather we’ve been having, the congestion never fully went away. Well, in great timing, this cold has reared it’s ugly head again along with it’s cough. I’ve been coughing for days and even lost my voice for a day. So, off to the doctor I go tomorrow. I must get well…this is for the birds.

I sure hope y’all are all doing well. Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll be sharing details from Dallas’ birthday brunch soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment