Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Birthday & A Cake to boot…and some news.

I seriously cannot believe I’ve been writing this blog for a year!

I didn’t even realize it, but I let this poor little baby go by and miss it’s birthday. I realized today that it’s been around a year since I started this little project of mine, and found after doing a little archiving that it’s birthday was February 20, 2011.

Wow! One year old.

I’ve had so much fun with this blog. I’ve enjoyed exploring my crafty bone that’s been itching for a while, sharing parties that I love throwing, sharing recipes from my kitchen, and just giving the good, the bad, and the ugly and sometimes the funny.

I have to tell y’all that I LOVE writing this blog. I’ve enjoyed writing since I was in middle school, but haven’t done it in a l.o.n.g. time. This blog has been my outlet sometimes, but also lets me get creative in many different ways.

As much as I love writing this blog, I LOVE y’all for reading and following me. Thank you for the comments that you leave either on the blog itself, email me, or comment on my Facebook page. It means so much to me that you read and enjoy what I love to do.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Please keep up the reading and commenting…it makes me feel good. Smile

Speaking of friends, I wanted to let y’all know that Google Friends Connect are making some changes. They will be getting rid of GFC for non-Google Bloggers and followers {I think}.

To be honest, I’m not sure how all this works. But, from doing a little research it seems that it’s going to effect people who are using non-Google blog sites such as Word Press. I have a Blogger account which is through Google so it shouldn’t mess me up personally, but I guess we’ll find out March 1.

If you find that you can’t follow me anymore or other blogs that you enjoy reading, you can sign up for a free blog follower account at Linky Followers.

Like I said I don’t really know a lot about this and not really sure how it will all work out. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I guess we’ll all walk through this one blinded. Facebook likes to change their pages almost every week and we all figure that one out, so I’m sure we’ll figure this one out too.

Back to the matter at hand…this little project’s first birthday. What does every birthday need to make it real???

That’s right, a cake.

Well, this is not officially the blog’s birthday cake, but it is a cake and I wanted to share.

Mama and I made it this weekend and it was soooo good! It’s what I like to call…the 3 Ingredient Cake.

February 2012 009

You have to try it!

Find the recipe HERE.

Thank you again for being loyal and reading my sometimes crazy rants, and just stopping by. It means so much to me.

I hope y’all have a great night! Y’all come back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment