Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Beginnings

Hey there friends. I’m so excited to share some news with y’all.

Most of you know this by now, so I’m really sharing it with my non-personal Facebook friends.

Southern Girl with a Northern Boy has joined Facebook!

Super yay!

I’m still learning all the ins and outs of having a page on FB. But, we’ll get there.

So, if you’re on Facebook, please go check out my site. I would love to have you like my page and join in the fun.

And Mama, that means YOU!!! Yep, I’m talking to you. I mean how can a girl get any “likers” if her mama won’t even like her page? Winking smile

It’s not hard my friends. All you have to do is while your into your Facebook account you can either search for my page or click:

http://www.facebook.com/shana.lentz?ref=profile#!/southerngirlshana

Well, hopefully that’ll take you there.

If not, just search for “A Southern Girl with a Northern Boy & 2 Kids in Tow”.

Once you join my page, you will be able to get all of my blog posts on newsfeed. How fun is that?

I always love hearing from all my fans, so please keep joining in the fun!

Thanks so much.

S~

No comments:

Post a Comment