Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Oh, my…

I don’t know about you, but I love “Puppy Chow”.  Down here in the south we sometimes call it “White Trash”, but I’ve also seen in called “Muddy Buddies”.

I love the stuff. There’s even a local popcorn store here that makes puppy chow popcorn…unbelievable. {I think my bestie might be watering at the mouth just thinking of the stuff. Smile}

Anyway, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but people are coming up with all kinds of puppy chow flavors. There’s even a “skinny” puppy chow recipe floating out there somewhere…not sure how that one works but I’ll go with it.

The other day I came across this recipe for Strawberries & Cream Puppy Chow – just in time for Valentine’s Day.

I pinned it and bought the stuff thinking I’ll make it for the kids’ teachers. Well. It’s been calling my name since I pinned it the other day. I decided to make it today – you know, to make sure it’s not poison and actually ok to give away.

OH. MY.GOSH!!!

The stuff is amazing!!!

blog stuff January 2013 012

It’s so simple!

I think I might’ve really upset my belly with the amount I just consumed.

So, are you dying for the recipe??? Well, you can find it on my Pinterest Page under my recipes board.

But, I won’t be mean and make you go through all that search…

Strawberries & Cream Puppy Chow

Go on now, you know you want to try this stuff.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Y’all come back!

S~

No comments:

Post a Comment