Thursday, February 28, 2013

CoveRump Give-a-way–EXTENDED

Hey y’all! Happy Thursday to you!

I have been so excited for my first give-a-way with the awesome CoveRump!

I am going to extend the give-a-way ONE more day!!! I found out today that several people have been having trouble posting a comment to enter. I don’t know why it’s allowing some to post and some not to. I’m looking into it and trying to fix the problem. But, I don’t want anyone to miss the fun, so I’m going to extend it one day!

I did play around with it and found that the following works. So, please don’t give up…try the steps below to enter!!!

If you still have problems, please, please let me know and I can enter you.

Steps to enter the Give-a-way:

  1. Click on the link: CoveRump Give-a-way
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the post where the comments are and click.
  3. Make sure you either follow by email, Google Friend, or on Facebook {or all three – remember you get a separate entry for each thing you do!}.
  4. Write a comment saying what you do {above} and which CoveRump you would like to win.
  5. If you do NOT have a Google account follow steps 6-7. If you DO have a Google account {such as gmail} follow steps 8-9.
  6. If you do NOT have a Google account {such as gmail} you will enter as “anonymous”. Type your name and email in with your comment so I know who you are. Below the comment section you will see “Comment as:” and a scroll down arrow. Click on it and click anonymous.
  7. Then click “PREVIEW”. This should then give you a Verification Code. Type in the code and last click PUBLISH.
  8. If you DO have a Google account…type in your comment at the bottom of the post. Make sure you include your email so I can get in touch with you. Below the comment section you will see “Comment as:” and a scroll down arrow. Click on the arrow and click on Google account.
  9. Then click “PREVIEW”. This should take you to a page for you to log in to your Google account – if you’re not already signed in. After signing in with you Google account you should be able to see Verification Code for you to enter. Type it in and last click PUBLISH.

Thank y’all for your patience and your support for my first give-a-way! I’m sorry if you have had trouble!!! Try again, and please let me know if you still have problems.

Thanks so much! Have a great night!

S~

No comments:

Post a Comment