Friday, February 1, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Supper

Last night I wanted to do something a little different for supper. So, I hit my Pinterest supper board looking for something that inspired me.

I came across two recipes:

Cream Cheese Filled Chicken

&

Broccoli and Orzo

They looked pretty simple and can you go wrong with cream cheese? I think not.

January 2013 phone pics 003

The recipes were both easy and SO yummy! They were a huge hit with 3 out of 4 in my house…although the fourth doesn’t count – he doesn’t like anything “new”, but he ate it.

You can find the recipes here:

Cream Cheese Filled Chicken

Broccoli & Orzo

I will tell you with the chicken I had to make a couple of adjustments, only because I didn’t have corn flakes for the coating. I had about 1/2 cup of Rice Chex cereal. I crushed those up and mixed them with some plain bread crumbs I had. It definitely gave a good crunch to the chicken.

I also used minced garlic instead of garlic salt.

They were both really good and I can’t wait to try them again. So, if you’re looking for something new for supper, definitely try these.

 

Oh, and don’t forget to go follow my Pinterest boards. You can find me HERE.

Happy Friday, y’all. I’m getting ready for my daughter’s birthday party. Can’t wait to share details with you.

Take care now, and thanks for stopping by!

S~

No comments:

Post a Comment