Friday, March 22, 2013

“Peep”tini

I want to share this little concoction a couple of friends of mine came up with, and I named it the “Peep”tini.

Blog stuff-March 2013 002-2

We needed a fun drink for our Pinterest Party we were throwing and what better than adding peeps, right. I mean who doesn’t love those sugary little marshmallow fellas?

These are super simple. Here’s what you need:

Blog stuff-March 2013 018

Sparkling Lemonade {from Trader Joe’s}

Cranberry juice

Orange or Mandarin Vodka

Triple Sec

Lime

Peeps

Colored sugar

Before you prepare your drink, you’ll want to dip the rim of your glass in water that’s in a shallow plate, then dip in green colored sugar.

In your martini glass combine 1 oz. of each: lemonade, cranberry juice and vodka. Add 1/2 oz. triple sec, and a splash of lime.

Now, I tried mixing all this in my shaker, but the top kept exploding off and going everywhere…I guess because of the carbonation. So, you can just mix in the glass itself and save yourself some mess.

Add a little peep guy on top and enjoy. {You might want to cut a little slit on the underside of the peep to help him stay.}

I hope y’all enjoy this sweet little treat just in time for Easter. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment