Monday, November 7, 2011

Hey there, friends.
I've been on here {the computer} for over an hour now, trying to figure out what to write today.
Well, kind of...
I've been busy doing some pinning, facebooking, emailing, blog stalking, eBay and Craigslist searching...need I go on?
Not really, you get the point.
Anyway, I'm starting to fade and not much to really write tonight.

It's been a good start tot the week.
I got my upstairs cleaned today, but most importantly I cleaned out my hoarder's, I mean daughter's bedroom...man that girl will keep anything and everything.

Right now, before I go to bed, I'm pondering all the things I want to do.
We have been in this house almost 5 years, and it is no where near where I want it to be.
Why is that????
There's so many projects I still want to do. Here's just a few:
paint my kitchen cabinets
re-do the hardwood floors
new carpet upstairs and downstairs
make curtains for my living room
Oh yeah, learn how to sew
transform E's office into a game room {this is a new idea}
fix up the laundry room {new floors, bead board, build a bench}

And those are the big projects.
There's always ongoing little projects and crafts I want to do.
I cannot wait to make this
Pinned Image
and this
Pinned Image
and this
christmas wish lists.. very cute idea!!
just to show a few...

But most of all I want to learn how to use this...
Remember this??? My Silhouette SD?
I was so excited to get it, and I'm still excited to use it, IF I could only figure out how in the world the thing works.
I've played around with it a little, but haven't had the time to really focus on it.
{And I need to order more materials to do the things I want to do.}
I need to make time to figure this bad boy out, because I think we could be great friends.
So, if any of y'all smart, computer-like people want to help me figure this thing out, I'm accepting applications?

Oh well, I'll put it off until tomorrow and hopefully will have time soon.
Until later, y'all sleep tight!

1 comment:

  1. I dont know a thing about it, but I will help ya if ya want. You know me and computers :)

    ReplyDelete