Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Well, I'm a few days late {8 to be exact} on starting my daily "I am thankful for..." things.
Better late than never I guess...

I start my first day with I am thankful for...my husband!
He is the best in the world and I am one blessed girl that he picked me to be his wife.

Not only is he a wonderful, supportive, and loving husband, he is a fantastic daddy.
He loves our children with every ounce of his soul.
No matter how hard of a day he has at work and exhausted he may be, he walks in the house with a smile on his face and plays with the kids until it is time for bed.
He is the best daddy I could ever ask for for my {our} children.

I appreciate him every day, but I must admit that it is "these" days that I appreciate him even more.
"These" days meaning those hard, beat your brains out at work days.
He does so much for our family and works very hard to give us the best life possible.
I can go on and on and on explaining all the reasons I am thankful for my husband, and what he does for me , our kids, and our family, but I'll leave you with this...
God put the best man in my life when I needed him most, and I am so thankful for him.

I'm sure most of you now have discovered Pinterest.
But, have you discovered
It's a deal of the day site that gives great deals for crafts and home decor.
{Shout out to Vickie for turning me on to this site...}

I was reading one of my favorite blogs today.
Mary Kathryn mentioned this site and the deal they had today and now I'm hooked!
I just got a personalized address stamp for $13.00 including shipping!

I can't wait to get it in the mail.

So, go check out the site and start taking advantage of these great deals!

I hope y'all have a great night and find something each day to be thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this idea of posting what you are thankful for. It puts things into perspective, doesn't it?! Such a sweet post! And that little rubber stamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete