Friday, October 21, 2011

Ghost {Halloween} Picture Frame

After I made the Googly-Eyed picture frame I decided "this is easy...what else can I come up with?

Well...here it is:

It's a ghost...do you see it???
It was so easy. Here's how to make your own.
All you'll need is:
An unfinished square wooden picture frame - Michael's $1.00
White craft paint - already had on hand
a bag of white pom-pom balls - Michael's $2.99
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Googly eyes - left over from the googly-eyed frame
letters cut for "Boo"

It took no time at all, I tell ya.
First, I put a thick coat of white paint on the frame.
While it dried I heated up the hot glue gun.
I then started gluing on the pom-pom balls all over it.
I then glued on the googly-eyes.
While all that "dried" and cooled, I tied the bow and glued it on too.
I then used my new, and lovely {did I mention how awesome it is?} Silhouette SD to cut out the letters "Boo" and glued them on.
I did have to be kind of careful here and use the hot glue gun...a little tricky but nothing terrible.

Literally in about an hour I had a frame completed.
And look how cute it is.

Hey, every ghost needs a bow, right??

{This picture is a few years old but I just saw it fitting.
Man I miss my kids that little...}


No comments:

Post a Comment