Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lil' Punkin' {Halloween} Picture Frame

Here's how to make this cute little frame.

What you'll need:
A square, unfinished wooden frame - from Michael's $1.00
"Pumpkin" Orange craft paint - had on hand
green felt - had on hand
green ribbon - had on hand
black pipe cleaner - had on hand
letters cut for words

All I did was paint a couple of coats of the pumpkin orange paint on the frame.
As it dried, I made a template of the leaf from Word and cut it out. I used my template to cut out the leaves on the felt.
When the paint was dried, I then sprayed it with a clear acrylic sealer.
While that dried, I cut the letters on my Silhouette.

Once the frame was dry, I hot glued on the "stem", leaves, and ribbons.
 Last thing I did was glue on the letters.
And there you have it...a pumpkin frame.



I cannot wait to see who or what ends up in this frame!


No comments:

Post a Comment