Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Picture Frame Crafts

I've been a busy little bee these last couple of weeks.
I saw this adorable Googly-eyed {Halloween} frame on a blog and just had to make it.
So, I bought the stuff and made it...just that simple.

Want to know how to make one for yourself?
No biggie...just click here.

After making this cute one, I just had to come up with more...
So, I decided to make a ghost frame.
Here it is...

This one was easier than the first one...if that's even possible.
Want to know how to make this one???
OK, just click here.

Last one...I promise.
I know I got a little carried away, but they are so easy and cheap.
And, my brain kept coming up with more ideas.

What's the one thing you need for Halloween and fall???
A Lil' Punkin' of course.


I know...no cute Punkin' in there, yet.
But only a matter of time, and I can't wait to see it finished.
Want to make this one???
Easy peasy...just click here.

I've been working on something else too, but for now these are my Halloween frames.
Have you made something cute this Halloween?
I'd love to see it.

Hope all y'all have had a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment