Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Here!!!

Oh my goodness, I am SO excited right now!
I just put Hunter upstairs for his "quiet time", when I heard the doorbell ring.

I knew exactly what it could be and I started getting all tingly inside with excitement.
I went to the door and found this...
Want to take a guess as to what it is???

Yup that's right, my friends...It's my Silhouette SD.
I literally felt like a kid on Christmas morning!
I immediately started opening it up and quickly realized I have my work "cut" out for me...no pun intended.
There is a software CD, an instructional video, and a booklet to read.
Wow! I have a lot to do before I get started.
But, let's take a look at this beauty.
Isn't it bee.u.ti.ful?
I cannot wait to get started, and the ideas are endless.
 I'm hoping this beauty will help me finish this...
or this...
or this...
If only my precious new Silhouette could help me fix, Henry.

Poor Henry needs some tailoring and I don't think my new gadget will help here.
Looks like I'm going to have to heat up the old hot glue gun and break out the sewing stuff.

I cannot wait to see what my new Silhouette will cut for me!
But for now, looks like I have some reading to do.
I will be back to show you my new projects.

Anyone feel like crafting with me???
Hope you have a Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment