Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FI-NA-LLY!!!

That is all I have to say!!!

My sweet little girl has finally lost that oh so very stubborn front tooth.

I’m not sure I shared with you a few weeks ago about how Hunter knocked out the other front tooth {that wasn’t that loose}, but somehow missed the really, snaggled-looking tooth.

So, for two weeks she looked like she could fit right in with the popular show “Swamp People”.

blog stuff 2012 002

While yes she was still cute because hello she’s mine and no matter how many teeth are in or out of her mouth she will be cute, but to be honest…THIS is NOT my favorite look.

Well, I can happily tell you that the crazy stubborn tooth came out yesterday!!!

We’ve had help from lots of friends and her teacher to get that thing out, but they had no luck.

I’ll spare you from all the details of the drama that ensued on the walk home from school yesterday…

Just know there was me, three children {one of which on a bike}, and a Dunkin Donut.

Yes, the culprit of the tooth was a soft, chewy doughnut.

We made it home and got that sucker out of her mouth!

Thank the good Lord!

I think I’ve told y’all before that I don’t do loose teeth…just don’t.

I don’t particularly like the look of missing teeth either.

But I have to say that I can’t get enough of that toothless grin!

I love it and love when she smiles.

She looks so different and I CAN’T. GET. ENOUGH. OF IT.!!!

April 2012 001

April 2012 003

So proud!

April 2012 004

Pouty face!

April 2012 005April 2012 006

One big, brave, beautiful girl and two VERY proud parents!

Love my brave girl to pieces.

3 comments:

  1. pouty face is completely you! :) You get the pictures I e-mailed from the field trip? Last pictures before the tooth loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/ Tara. the pout is pure Shana! :) Not that you pout a lot!! Just something in the eyes...

    Congrats to all of you to get rid of that nasty hangin' on tooth. Although I know what you mean about the toothless look - totally changes the kid into such a big kid look. Of course, we have had 2 years to get used to Ella missing front teeth - let's hope Dallas' don't take quite so long to appear.

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, do I pout that much??? Hahaha. I didn't really see it before but now I totally do.
    Thanks for the comments. She's so proud of her toothless grin and loves looking at herself in the mirror...and no she doesn't get that from me ;).

    ReplyDelete