Friday, April 27, 2012

A Little Get-a-way

Hey y'all. Happy Friday! First of all, I can't believe it's already Friday, and I really can't believe I haven't posted since Monday! Wow, this week has really flown by (in some sense).
Dallas started her first full week of track out this week, and I was thinking the kids would love being together (as they normally do) and play so I could get things done around the house. Crazy me! What in the world was I thinking??? They argued and fussed all week. So instead of doing things I really needed to be doing, I was playing referee all.day.long...everyday. It's been so exciting...notice the sarcasm in my voice?
I am pooped, I'll tell you that.
Anywho, I'm not going to go on and on about my crazy week, poor Eric's heard enough of it. ;)
I am excited though because today started the first of two trips we have planned. It's so nice to be out of the house and away from projects, if only for a few days.
We are in Delaware this weekend. It's going to be a super short trip, but we are so happy to be here. Tomorrow will be filled with some fun with the cousins, then off to the Phillies game to sit in the Hall of Fame section!!!! Über excited about it!!!
So how will you be spending your weekend? No matter what you do, have fun and make memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment