Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

“He Lives! He Lives! Christ Jesus lives today. He walks with me and talks with me along life’s narrow way. He Lives! He Lives! Salvation to impart. You ask me how I know He lives…He lives within my heart.”

Hands down, this has to be one of my favorite hymns to sing in church. It’s got such a wonderful tune, and the words speak such measures to me and my heart. I could walk around all day singing this song and it makes me feel happy.

Happy Easter to y’all.

I hope that you had a wonderful Easter and were able to spend time with those you love.

This year we did not have the pleasure to spend Easter with grandparents, uncles, aunts, or cousins, but we did have a wonderful day with just our little family of 4.

The morning started out early. The kids were up before 7:30 and they were ready to see what the Easter Bunny brought them.

The were pretty pleased with what they got. They each got a Chocolate bunny. Dallas got a cute maxi dress and Hunter got a new Phillies shirt {of course}.

Eric had to go help set up for church but before he left, we let the kids hunt for their eggs.

April 2012 023April 2012 024April 2012 025April 2012 029April 2012 030April 2012 031April 2012 033April 2012 034

We headed to church early for breakfast before the service. It was fun congregating and munching on yummy breakfast foods. The service was as moving as it always is, and the music, just beautiful.

After church it was picture time.

April 2012 036April 2012 045April 2012 069April 2012 070April 2012 076

I have to say it…I have the cutest kids ever – even with Snaggled Tooth Dallas Winking smile. {I may be a little biased here.}

The rest of the day was spent just hanging out around the house. The weather was gorgeous and the kids played outside for a while. We watched the Master’s and the Phillies game, and I got caught up on laundry.

It was so nice to just relax and be together, just me and my little family.

Happy Easter everyone. I really hope y’all were able to enjoy a wonderful day and reflect on the wonderful gift that Jesus gave to us…His life for our sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment