Tuesday, July 12, 2011

8 years ago today...

8 years ago today my life changed. I married my husband. It was a day (or weekend rather) that I will never forget. It was everything I dreamed of, and we have lived a life of bliss since. 
As I sit here and watch my wedding video I wonder, what can happen in 8 years??? Well, let me see, a lot. We've had two moves, different jobs, two kids, but looking bak on that day; it was a hot day in July and our brothers had hair...
We all look so young. But the one thing I notice the most is how happy we were. And the thing that's even better is how happy we still are. We laugh with each other and at each other, and we are always there for one another.
I am one blessed girl. We don't look as young as we did then, but we still have smiles on our faces and cherish each other every day! I love waking up to him in the morning and curling up next to him at night...it's my safe place and I love it!
I am a true southern girl with a northern boy and now after 8 years, have two kids in tow!

No comments:

Post a Comment