Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And The Saints Come Flying In....

Yay!   Yippee!    Hooray!    Yahoo!
They're here!!!! I am so excited...my parents arrived today! I am in such a need of some Mama and Daddy it's not even funny. I haven't seen them since Easter and that was a L.O.N.G. time ago.
The kids and I picked Mama Suzy and Papa G up at the airport this morning. The kids wanted to park and go inside to greet them. I think they mostly like to ride the moving sidewalk and the excalator, but they were still excited to see their grandparents.
And of course in the craziness that I always am in in the morning, I forgot my camera. {Luckily my mama had hers so I got to take some pictures with her camera and upload them from her memory card.}




We were so happy to see them. Their bags took a few minutes to come but once they did, the kids helped Papa G get them off the conveyor belt before they passed. Then they wanted to pull the bags, but quickly found out they were too heavy, so they "helped" pulling them to the car...such good helpers they are!
We drove home and unloaded their bags...all 2 of them. {They definitely know how to pack light - unlike me.} We decided to go out to lunch and off we went again. I let Daddy (Papa G) choose since he was paying. He wanted to go to the Carolina Ale House so off we went. While we were sitting and waiting for our food Papa G looked around and said, "I don't see any UGA stuff here"...well, duh we're in North Carolina, not Georgia...silly Papa G. Mama Suzy and Dallas played tic-tac-toe, and Dallas is quite the player.

Then our food came and we were all very happy because we were pretty hungry. I got the boom boom shrimp wrap...not too bad.

After eating, while waiting on the check, we were killing time and played around with taking pictures.


So, here they are...my saints are in town. I am so happy they are here, and not just because they're going to watch the kids this weekend so Eric and I can get away {which we desperately need}, but I'm happy they're here because they are my saints, my relief, my parents, my Mama & Daddy...and nothing. beats. that!





And know what can make the day even better???? Mama, my friend - Kat, and I are going to see
The Help!!! Excited does not even describe how I feel....soooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment