Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Deals

I know, I know, it's not great to write two posts in one day...don't want to overwhelm y'all with too much of me, but I've got a lot to say these days and am scrunched for time. There's projects I've done and haven't posted, there's the dining room make-over that's not finished, there's projects I want to do and haven't done but will soon, and there's these great deals I came across today. I can't help sharing with you.
The kids and I went to Kohl's today to only get two things...picture frames. The Kohl's people know what they're doing because to get to the picture frames {in the back of the store} you have to walk past all the clothes or kitchen stuff or shoes or kid stuff. Needless to say I stopped and browsed, and shopped, and went to the bathroom {because of course the kids had to go}, and found myself in sections where I was not planning on going.
So yes, I spent more money than I thought I would, but I did get my picture frames...they are buy one get one for $1.00. {I really should've stocked up, but wasn't in the mind frame to do that.}But I also got two new pairs of workout pants...which I desperately need {just hoping they'll fit}. Then I found myself in the clearance section by the frames....their 4th of July stuff was all on clearance so I racked up.

 Everything was originally between $19.99-$39.99 and I didn't pay more than $8.99 for things...most were between $3.00-$4.00...um hello, of course I'm going to get the stuff. So, now I am really set for the 4th...too bad it's going to be another year before I can use it.
After hitting Kohl's we needed to go to Wal-Mart for a few groceries, which I left spending under $100 and that hardly ever happens. On the way out Dallas was in the buggy and Hunter was hanging on back. I look up and he had his arms wrapped around her and they were being so cute and loving on each other. I grabbed my camera, but by the time I got it out and on, this is the shot I got...
Not as cute as what I originally saw, but they're still my cuties...

So, hopefully next I will post my latest window project.

I think I'm happy with it, but won't know for sure until the dining room is fully put together.

And, I got a few of the things I need to make this adorable new wreath for my front door. I found it on another blog: http://mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com/2011/08/limabean-wreath.html
This is not mine, but I hope it turns out this cute.
I think it's just super cute, and seeing that my 4th of July ribbon wreath is hanging on the door, I need a new one. I'll let y'all know when it's done.
Well, the timer is going off and it's time to go play outside with my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment