Thursday, September 1, 2011

One more day...but who's counting?

I only have one more day {well technically this day is over} until one of my favorite days of the year...I get to see my bestie! I'm so excited, but I've had a lot to do today.
Take kids to school & camp
Go to gym
Try out Pilates
Cut the grass
 Palsie's Popcorn
Target
Pick Hunter up from Camp
Lunch
Laundry
Pack
{only half way finished}
Pick up Dallas from school
Starbucks run
Take box to the dump
Dinner
bed/bath routine
fight Dallas to go to sleep
Pack
Well, the list is mostly is finished, and now I just have to finish packing. I'm so excited and exhausted. It's been such a busy day, but it will be well worth it when we arrive in Lexington tomorrow and I can spend a few days with my best friend and her family. I can't wait to get my arms around those cute kiddos of hers.

I'm definitely looking forward to a fun-filled weekend...not relaxing at all, but lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment